Wednesday 21 December 2011

Vegetarians VS Meat Eaters

I seriously don't get why we have to argue about this stuff. Personally, I'm a vegetarian, if people ask why, I give them my reasons, but I never try converting someone or making them feel bad for eating meat. But yet how often do I hear 'How can you be a vegetarian?', 'Vegetarians are stupid' and just generally get picked at because of my dietary choice. 'What do you even eat?' Seriously didn't know people were even this stupid.
So just to settle it, I don't really care if you eat meat as long as you don't try making me eat meat or 'pick on me' for being a vegetarian, because it's pathetic, and here are my favourite foods: (bare in mind, I'm NOT a full vegan, just no flesh)
  • Hash browns
  • Mushrooms
  • Cereal
  • Omelette
  • Fries
  • Potatoes/mash
  • Bean Burritos/Enchiladas
  • Broccoli
  • Noodles
  • Rice
  • Quesadillas (spelling?)
  • Pizzas
  • Cheese or tomato pastas
  • Garlic bread
  • Cakes, especially cheesecake
  • Crisp
  • Ice cream
  • Chocolate
  • Popcorn
  • Nachos
  • Onion Bhajis
  • Veg Spring Rolls
  • Quorn hot dogs
  • Mozzarella Toasties
  • Salads (onion, lettuice, cucumber, cheese..)
  • Veg Stew (Potato, mushroom, no-meat gravy, carrots, onions, peppers)
  • Cheese and onion pastys
  • Quorn Sausage Rolls
  • ETC

No comments:

Post a Comment